We are committed to respecting the privacy of all our clients, and visitors to this site.
- We do not automatically collect any personal information from you such as your name, phone number, e-mail address, or address. We only obtain this information if you voluntarily provide it through contacting us by e-mail, phone, or some other means.
- Any personal information you provide to us is protected under the Privacy Act. The information we collect is solely for the purpose of identifying and conducting business with our customers. We will not use or provide your information to anyone outside the normal course of business, without your consent.
- We occasionally review statistics regarding traffic on our website that includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computers accessing our site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with individuals using our site. We do not regularly use "cookies" on our site other than to verify the identity of customers when placing an order.
- You have the right to review and verify the accuracy of your personal information with us. You may refuse to provide us with your personal information if you have concerns about your privacy. Please note that in some cases, your choice to refuse to provide personal information may impact on our ability to conduct business with you.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is required for the stated purpose or for a legal or legitimate business requirement.
For questions or comments regarding this policy, please contact our Privacy Officer.